In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL as owner of the website www.exit -game.es, states:
1. Identification data
- Corporate name: DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL
- Registered office: C / CARACAS, 15,28010, MADRID
- CIF: B87078390
- Email address: email@example.com
- Telephone: 91 016 12 09
- Registration data in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid: Volume 32310, Folio 71, Section 8, Page M-581586, Registration 1.
The present information forms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that the Users of the Web page, which is published under the domain name www.exit-game.es, assume and undertake to respect.
- “Page”, domain www.exit-game.es that is made available to Internet Users.
- “User”, natural or legal person who uses or browses the Page.
- “Content” are the pages that define the entire domain exit-game.es, which make up the information and services that DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL makes available to Internet Users. They contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and / or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any class of material contained on the Page.
- “Hyperlink”, a technique by which a User can browse different pages of the Web, or the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or code that contains the link.
- “Cookies”, technical means for “traceability” and monitoring of navigation on Web sites. They are small text files that are written in the User’s computer. This method has implications on privacy, so DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL will promptly and reliably advise on its use at the time they are implemented on the Page.
3. Users / Conditions of use
If the User is not satisfied with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he or she will refrain from using the Page.
4. Use of the website
www.exit-game.es provides access to articles, information and data (here in after, “Contents”) owned by DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL. The User assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
Some pages of the website may allow participation through comments, in which case the User may send texts through a form established for this purpose. By sending said texts, clicking on the corresponding link, the User commits and agrees to make an appropriate use of the contents that www.exit-game.es offers through its website, not to use them to:
incurring illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
Disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism content or propaganda or that attempt against any human rights.
cause damage to the physical and logical systems of www.exit-game.es, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the previously mention damages.
try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other Users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Ultimately, to respect the applicable legislation, morality and generally accepted good customs, public order and the present general conditions of access and use.
For this purpose, the User commits and undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage , disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment owned or contracted by DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL, other Users or any User of Internet (hardware and software).
The User commits and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained in the Page, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files , photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other accessible material as User of the Page, without this enumeration having limitative character.
Also, in accordance with all this, the User may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the written and explicit authorization of DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL, which owns the corresponding rights, or that is legally allowed.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the rights reserve of DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL or its owners, of the fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or of any other technical means established for its recognition.
- The User must refrain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where the Contents were found or, in general, of those that are usually used on the Internet for this purpose provided that they do not entail risk of damage or disablement of the Page, and / or the Contents.
Similarly, the User acknowledges:
- That the comments of the Users do not represent the opinions of DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL, its partners or its employees.
- That DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the contents sent by the Users. In this regard, all comments received will be automatically reviewed by an antispam filter and moderated, in terms of their form, by a website administrator, who will act in any case respecting democratic freedoms of expression and information.
- Likewise, DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violates the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, will not be suitable for publication.
In any case, www.exit-game.es will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the application regulations.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL. Therefore, DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and the update of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these websites outside www.exit-game.es, keep in mind that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Likewise, those people who intend to establish Hyperlinks between their website and ours (www.exit-game.es) must observe and fulfill the following conditions:
- Prior authorization will not be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but it will not be able to reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal authorization in writing by DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL.
- “Frames” will not be created with the Web pages or with DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL web pages.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications will be made about DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL, its managers, its employees or collaborators, or the people who are related to the Page for any reason, or of the Users of the Page, or the Contents provided.
- It will not be declared or implied that DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Content offered or made available to the Web page in which the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page where the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established will not contain information or illegal content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any third-party rights.
7. Modification of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the performance of the Website, DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in the Website, of the configuration and design of the Website and this legal notice, as well as of any other particular conditions. Therefore, the User must read the Legal Notice in each and every one of the occasions in which he or she accesses the Page.
8. Intellectual / Industrial Property
DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL is the owner of all the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained in it (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL or its licensors, all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL, will be considered a serious breach of the Intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The User undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL. You can view the elements of the Web and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical media provided it is, as long as is exclusively, for your personal and private use. The User must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL.
All brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Site are property of DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL or, if applicable, of third parties that have authorized their use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and / or to the Contents give the User any right over the previously mention brands, commercial names and / or distinctive signs, and without being understood as assigned to the User, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist on said Contents.
In the same way, the Contents are Intellectual Property of DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL, or third parties where appropriate, therefore, Intellectual Property rights are owned by DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL or third parties that have authorized their use, to whom corresponds the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making it available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited, without authorization of DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Website, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL or of third parties included in the Page that have transferred contents will give rise to legally established responsibilities.
DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as the privacy of the User and therefore, insists on reading the Cookies Policy of our website.
10. Availability of the page
DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the Site, its Contents, or that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them. Therefore, DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL is not responsible for any damages or losses of any kind caused to the User that generates failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or prior.
DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in the current legislation, any responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Site and the Contents, to the non-compliance of the expectation of usefulness that the Users could have attributed to the Page and the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this Website is exclusively to inform the User about the existence of other websites that contain information on the subject. These hyperlinks do not constitute suggestions or recommendations.
DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL is not responsible for any security errors that may occur, or for any damage that may be caused to the User’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus on the User’s computer that is used for connection to the services and contents of the Website.
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it.
DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL is not responsible for the contents of said linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or the result of said links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), the documents or files of the User, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the User for this reason.
Access to the Site does not imply the obligation on the part of DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element.
It corresponds to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL is not responsible for the possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Page, nor of the possible damages that may be caused to the User’s computer system or of third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the User’s computer used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web, of a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it.
11. Page Quality
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Site, DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete veracity, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and / or timeliness of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages that compose this Portal is only informative, consultative, informative and advertising. In no case do they offer or have a binding or contractual commitment.
DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL excludes all responsibility for the decisions that the User may take based on this information, as well as for the possible typographical errors that the documents and graphics of the Page may contain. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content by extension, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
12. Content Availability
The provision of the service of the Page and of the Contents has, in principle, indefinite duration. DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Site and / or any of the Contents at any time. When reasonably possible, DSS GLOBAL SPECIALIST SL will previously warn of the termination or suspension of the Page.
For any questions as well as claims that may arise on the interpretation, application, compliance and use of this Legal Notice, all parties involved are submitted to the Judges and Courts of Madrid expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that could correspond to them.
14. Applicable Legislation
These conditions are governed by the Spanish legislation.
All copyrights are reserved by international Intellectual Property laws and treaties. Its copying, reproduction or dissemination, as a whole or any of its parts, by any means is expressly prohibited.